We invite you to a unique snow and wine experience at the Andes Mountains, where you will enjoy the panoramic view offered by the most outstanding ski centers of the southern hemisphere.
The tour starts with a ride to Valle Nevado at 3,200 m.a.s.l. which is the most important South American winter resort and has become the favorite place of foreign tourists for its surprising modernity and natural beauty. Then, we will start descending in order to visit the attractive mountain touristic centers of La Parva and El Colorado.
There, a technical wine tasting of the major Chilean vineyards takes place, surrounded by this beautiful mountain environment.
Come and enjoy the passion for the Andean and the wine!
• Santiago - Valle Nevado - La Parva - El Colorado
• $35.000 CLP p/p
Enotour® accepts the following forms of payments:
• Cash Chilean pesos and US Dollars
• Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Terms and Conditions:
• Please confirm your booking 48 hours before the tour.
• Special Offer Rate based on three guests.
(56 2) 2481 40 81